Below are listed several examples of my work. Please contact me if you wish to see more examples of my work.
For a list of my Scientific Publications please refer to my CV. I have co-authored eight scientific articles and am first author for three of these.
Medical/Science manuscripts with medical writing support:
Professional medical writing and publication process support for scientific manuscripts published in international peer-reviewed journals covering a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Watada H, Sakamaki H, Yabe D, et al. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Linagliptin in Japan Based on Results from the Asian Subpopulation in the CARMELINA® Trial. Diabetes Ther. 2020 Jun 17. doi: 10.1007/s13300-020-00852-8.
Enomoto T, Aoki D, Hattori K, et al. The first Japanese nationwide multicenter study of BRCA mutation testing in ovarian cancer: CHARacterizing the cross-sectionaL approach to Ovarian cancer geneTic TEsting of BRCA (CHARLOTTE). International Journal of Gynecologic Cancer 2019;29:1043-1049.
Ono F, Akiyama S, Suzuki A, et al. Impact of care coordination on oral anticoagulant therapy among patients with atrial fibrillation in routine clinical practice in Japan: a prospective, observational study. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2019;19(1):235.
- Takeuchi T, Tanaka Y, Soen S, et al. Effects of the anti-RANKL antibody denosumab on joint structural damage in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with conventional synthetic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DESIRABLE study): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2019;78:899-907.
- Tsutomu Takeuchi, Satoshi Soen, Naoki Ishiguro, Hisashi Yamanaka, Sakae Tanaka, Makiko Kobayashi, Naoki Okubo, Takaya Nitta & Yoshiya Tanaka (2020): Predictors of new bone erosion in rheumatoid arthritis patients receiving conventional synthetic disease modifying antirheumatic drugs: Analysis of data from the DRIVE and DESIRABLE studies, Modern Rheumatology, DOI: 10.1080/14397595.2019.1703484
Articles with English language support and editing:
Professional editing and English language support for scientific manuscripts published in international peer-reviewed journals covering a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Clients include: University of Granada, University of Jaen, University of Dusseldorf, CIBERESP, Hospital Aranua de Vilanova in Valencia
Grobosch S, Kuske S, Linnenkamp U, et al. What information needs do people with recently diagnosed diabetes mellitus have and what are the associated factors? A cross-sectional study in Germany. BMJ Open. 2018;8(10):e017895.
- Molina-Leyva A, Molina-Leyva I, Almodovar-Real A. et al. Prevalence and Associated Factors of Erectile Dysfunction in Patients With Moderate to Severe Psoriasis and Healthy Population: A Comparative Study Considering Physical and Psychological Factors, Arch Sex Behav. 2016;45(8):2047-205.
Projects Translated from Spanish to English:
Translation projects include theses, clinical case study volumes, clinical trial adverse events reports, autopsies, and scientific manuscripts.
- Molina-García, L.; Hidalgo-Ruiz, M.; Arredondo-López, B.; Colomino-Ceprián, S.; Delgado-Rodríguez, M.; Martínez-Galiano, J.M. Maternal Age and Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Puerperium: Obstetric Results. J. Clin. Med. 2019, 8, 672.
Rodríguez-Almagro, J.; Hernández-Martínez, A.; Rodríguez-Almagro, D.; Quirós-García, J.M.; Martínez-Galiano, J.M.; Gómez-Salgado, J. Women’s Perceptions of Living a Traumatic Childbirth Experience and Factors Related to a Birth Experience. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2019, 16, 1654.
Agüera E, Castilla S, Luque E, et al. Denervated muscle extract promotes recovery of muscle atrophy through activation of satellite cells. An experimental study. J Sport Health Sci. 2017;8(1):23–31.